Today is real hot. It's about 93 deg F (33 deg C). Hence we decide to go for swimming to cool ourselves. We go to the pool together with the girls next door since their mom's busy cleaning the home. Finally, we're at the pool and Gavin n I get inside the pool. Oh goodness me! It's so cold! My hands are kind of numb from the cold water. I really don't understand how the others can stand the cold. Anyway, I swim across the breadth of the pool a few times so that I won't feel the coldness. It works......but only for a while. In the end, we have no choice but to leave the pool after half an hour. Sigh.....just too cold....
Tomorrow we'll be going down to Riverview Commons for registration. Most probably, we will have to move during late Aug. I know it's ghost month but it's a better choice. If we move in Sep, we can only move from the 2nd week onwards (1st week is for them to clean the apt). That's not a good time considering Chrysla will be starting new school term around that period of time.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment