Hi sis,
So far, only sold the coffee table. The sofa and dining table, the ladies did not get back to me. So I'll take it that they do not want it anymore. I think you have seen the pictures of Andover Place. The living and dining area is not very big. Moreover, we still have a piano and 2 desktops. The piano and my desktop pc will be place in the living + dining area while Chrysla's pc will be placed in her room. As such, we wish to sell them so as to have more space in the living + dining area. For the dining table, I don't think we can really sell at such a high price due to the chairs. They're kind of shaky. We're actually waiting and see when one or two will tear apart. So far, out of the 6 chairs, only 1 chair is sturdy. Anyway, we change our mind on the dining table and we'll keep it but maybe some of the chairs need to be thrown away. As for the couch, we love it very much but it's kind of big and occupies a lot of space. We'll raise the price of the sofa and sell it again. When I checked through the Craigslist of Boston, I discover there are many people who post in free items, most are left on their curbs. That's pretty generous of them.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment