It's Chrysla's gymnastics school award event yesterday evening. Not only did it mark the end of the gymnastics season, it also marked the end of operation of Palaestra Gymnastics Academy. Palaestra is now renamed as Legends Gymnastics. Yesterday, Kathy (ex-owner) was there. I guess they invited her for as a closure to Palaestra. Not only that Steve, the ex-coach, also came back to support the girls. He was warmly welcomed by the girls. They just kept on calling his name. Too bad, Amelia and Brenda did not come back. How I wish they're still with the girls.
The award event started with the girls of different levels, doing floor routines. After the completion of the floor routines, each girl (who did not participate in any completion) got a trophy to award them for their effort. As for the competition teams, the girls were given a plaque each. The plaque has a team photo with the names and the scores for their MA state meet this year.
It ended with bouquets of flowers given to 3 coaches coz they're leaving Palaestra. After that, we're free to take pictures in the gym and also to have our dinner.
I kind of prefer last year event when Kathy gave out awards like the girl that is the most hardworking and so on..... I cannot really recall.
Chrysla' s sleepover while we went out for dinner. We also watched the movies "The Happenings". It's rated "R" and that was the best time to watch the movie.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment